Deleting Line Breaks in Brooklyn Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey all!

I'm reaching out because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete these line breaks that serve as place holders for variants and quantity available. The variants would go between the lines circled on the image below. Can anyone sort this out for me? I would love a way to be able to hide these when products don't have any variants to show.. or just get rid of them in general. Any help would be truly appreciated!

Also - I've tried duplicating the product-template to create a new one for items that don't have variants, but it deletes the quantity picker and dynamic checkout buttons. Are these somewhere else in the Brooklyn theme that's directly related to product-template.liquid?

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 11.47.24 AM.png

0 Likes
Navigator
338 37 37

@cbear wrote:

Hey all!

I'm reaching out because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete these line breaks that serve as place holders for variants and quantity available. The variants would go between the lines circled on the image below. Can anyone sort this out for me? I would love a way to be able to hide these when products don't have any variants to show.. or just get rid of them in general. Any help would be truly appreciated!

Also - I've tried duplicating the product-template to create a new one for items that don't have variants, but it deletes the quantity picker and dynamic checkout buttons. Are these somewhere else in the Brooklyn theme that's directly related to product-template.liquid?

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 11.47.24 AM.png

will need to check and adjust the coding, difficult to tell by just looking at image. 

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2220 376 466

Hi @cbear 

Follow this:

Add this css in asset->theme.scss file at bottom

.product-single__meta .hr--small{    display: none;}
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes

Hello ,

Please share your site url so that I will check and give you exact solution.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes