Deleting my only option on my front end. (Brooklyn Theme)

Gregmartignoni
5 0 0

Hey, my website is www.froissebuddy.com, as you can see on my product page, there is an option for the plug type, although my product has only one variant. I want to hide this on my front end because doesn't look professional at all. I am using the Brooklyn Theme. Could anyone help me with this?

0 Likes
Grace_01
Excursionist
36 1 3

@Gregmartignoni As you looking to hide below marked with red. 

Go to product > All product > select product > delete variant as per below image

If you are not sure then make a duplicate copy of product and don't make it live and test on it. 

0 Likes
Gregmartignoni
5 0 0

Hey thanks, but using this technique would mess up my mapping on Dsers. This is why I don't understand how to hide it. 

0 Likes
Grace_01
Excursionist
36 1 3

@Gregmartignoni No it won't mess up , in Dser you can remap the SKU.

0 Likes
Gregmartignoni
5 0 0

Thanks, could you show me some screen shots on how to do it? Or explain a bit more precisely, because I've been trying to figure out what you said for hours.

0 Likes
Grace_01
Excursionist
36 1 3

@Gregmartignoni  Follow the above process as explained, create a duplicate copy of your current product and then test on it. For remapping of SKU in Dser first import product from shopify check this guide Import products from Shopify (dserspro.com) and then remap follow this guide Mapping in Dser

0 Likes