Delivery Date Scheduling at Checkout

Ross92
1 0 1

Hi All, 

I have been scouring the apps for a while to find an app that allows Delivery Date Scheduling. 

It seems as though "Delivery Date Scheduling" is the perfect app for the job, allowing me to set cut-off dates and for customers to select the dates of delivery. 

However, I am encountering an issue with the way it is setup on my page and wondering if there is a way around it or a different app that might be more 'water-tight'. The issue is that the scheduling calendar appears in the websites cart/basket. This means that as soon as somebody clicks on checkout, rather than going to the basket first, they can bypass the whole delivery selection date, making the whole application redundant. 

Is there any way in which I can insert the delivery scheduling calendar into the checkout process, rather than just the basket? Meaning that customers can't move onto payment until a delivery date has been selected?

Thanks in advance,

Ross 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
13991 1634 5025

@Ross92 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

so sorry for that checkout page customization allow too only for Shopify plus plan do you have this?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes