Depending on the browser I'am using or the size of the page my Logo is moving!

1 0 0

Hello!
My store is www.legitted.com ,and what I've noticed is that my logo is actually moving depending on the occasions as written in the title... I don't want it to be moving around because It's black and sometimes it moves towards something other that is black and it looks... well, not good. Maybe the problem is that I'am perfectionist, but I will be glad to hear any suggestions on how I can fix that. (Changing the picture is not an alternative) Also for some reason the quality of the logo is changing depending on the browser, on firefox it's HD while on Internet Explorer and Chrome it's blurry, but that might be another topic. Thanks.

0 Likes

Hello 

I have checked your site. Its looks that some css added when changing website to responsive.
We need to fix that css. So logo will fix either center or left position and display same on all view.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes