Desktop version perfect, mobile version looks cropped and unorganized

1 0 0
My website is so beautiful on the desktop version but being that I will be bringing most of my sales in through Instagram, most people will view my site as the mobile version and its cropped and looks unorganized compared to the desktop version. My them is debut. My main concern is the header picture “image with text overlay”, instead of seeing my $300 photoshoot image for my site, you just see a portion of my elbow...which looks crazy. My plan is the $29.99 if I have to change it to higher plan to get someone from support to fix the formatting of my mobile version please give me the info on how because I launch in 4 days! Thanks
0 Likes
Excursionist
28 1 0

Hi Hervixenwigs,

What you describe like a responsive problem to me.

I believe the simple way is to add Bootstrap in theme.liquid and add class img-fluid to that img.

Not sure if this can help though.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. As mentioned above, it's likely a responsive issue. Have a look at the guide here for Debut, which gives you the ideal dimensions for each image so it performs optimally across most devices: (http://bit.ly/2SdSeU2). 

Can you link me to your website and I'll take a quick look at it? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes