Different Price Display on Collection Page and Product Page

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi. I had just notice after a few modifications made on the Debut theme, the pricing value display of my product differs on the Collection page and the Product page. The correct pricing value is on the Product page. And I don't even know where the site gets the pricing value on the Collection page. Can somebody help me pinpoint where to start to change this? Thank you.

prob1.PNGprob2.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Never mind, I've fixed it. Turns out my code in product-card-grid.liquid was missing a line.

Before:

{% include 'product-price' %}

After:

{% include 'product-price', variant: product.selected_or_first_available_variant %}
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have a different price on the featured collection and product page also it does not show the compare price on the featured collection. Could please help me what to figure out what went wrong?Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 20.34.07.png

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 20.33.56.png

The first one is the product page and the second one is featured collection. I have no idea this price came from where this 11.99 price came from. Although i have another product which is $11.99 but not sure if it did override with that price. Help would be appreciated thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Thank you for following up with your solution. I had the same issue and now thx to you have this fixed. You're a LEGEND! Best of luck <3

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0
Glad that helped ^^
0 Likes