Hi there !
I'm having a really weird issue with a theme I'm customizing for my company and can't figure out how to solve this. Basically, I have my dev store and the main "not-yet-public" store. Both run the exact same theme. On dev store, everything works just fine, but on main store, all the product-template section just vanished in frontend. Meaning the product pages display only related or recently viewed product. Not the product itself :
- Live example on main store : https://lestoquesblanchesdumonde.myshopify.com/products/epicerie-sucree-chocolat-noir (pwd: pleist)
- Live example on dev store : https://dev-lestoquesblanchesdumonde.myshopify.com/products/epicerie-sucree-chocolat-noir (pwd: yahfre)
Again, both dev & main store are running the exact same theme (Theme -> Export / Got Zip file => Theme -> Import)
I have tried a couple of things already :
- Creating a second template for product page based on Debut Theme => doesn't change anything
- Preview debut theme on main store, juste to be sure : product page displays OK (but obviously, not the design I expect)
- Deleting the product description HTML and replace it with "Test" => doesn't change anything
Lastly, when I fire up the console on the page, I do see a request for the document, containing all expected data :
I have tried disabling every apps I have :
- Order Printer
- Shopify Emails
- Custom Privacy Banner
It doesn't change anything.
Anyone here could help me figure out what is going on ? Please
Looking forward to getting any kind of help.
Have a good day,
Solved! Go to the solution
sorry for this issue
your date is missing
Hi @KetanKumar !
Thanks for your reply, but I don't really get your point
I have given access to the theme to the Support team at wetheme, hope they can solve this !
Have a nice day,
This is an accepted solution.
So I found the problem. Long story short : I noticed differences in Shopify profiler between dev and production. Something to do with a gift-wrap option.
Basically, I was setting a product as "gift wrap" in my theme settings_data.json that did not exist in production.
Problem fixed either by adding a product as gift wrap in Theme Customizer OR manually changing the settings_data.json to remove the product stated as "giftwrap_product_selector".
Have a good day,