Different picture size for desktop and mobile page (DEBUT theme)

Solved
Juan786
Explorer
70 0 9

Greetings

I have an image with text overlay that looks perfect on desktop version, but is too big on mobile one.

How do I edit that? 

0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Juan786
Explorer
70 0 9

Hey. Thank you for taking time to help out. I have sent you a pm.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.shopify-section .hero--medium {
    height: 169px;
}
}

If your css file is having this media then add only css .

hope this will work for you !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
kokoshana
Tourist
13 0 0

@oscprofessional Hi, how do I move my text overlay is from the bottom of my hero image on my mobile version to in front of the hero image and increase the image height on mobile ?this is my current theme (debut)this is my current theme (debut)and I want the mobile to look like this. How do I that just the homepage is my problemand I want the mobile to look like this. How do I that just the homepage is my problem

my URL: www.everythingcutesy.myshopify.com

password: ETC10

0 Likes
MamaJay
1 0 0

THIS WORKS PERFECTY. THANK YOU SO MUCH !

0 Likes