Digital Service Theme?

1 0 1

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a theme for my business. It is an online service; a logo designing business. I'm searching for a theme that isn't exactly an e-commerce as I don't want to sell physical products. Is there any theme like this?

Thanks!

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
100 0 15

Hey there Deron!

Cynthia here, a Guru with Shopify :).

If you want a template that is centered around being service-based, and gives you the ability to sell digital products or services, without being completely focused on the physical products/images themselves, etc - I'd highly suggest checking out the Expression theme.

If you'd prefer to use a free template, then I'd take a look at the Supply theme to see if that may be a good fit instead.

Those two are the best fits that I'd suggest, but here's a few more in case you wanted to explore other options:

I hope this was helpful! If you need anything else, let me know :).

Cynn | Guru @ Shopify

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi there Guru,

Iḿ looking for a perfect theme which I can sell online educational courses/ podcasts/ ebooks, etc as my main products and services and I can also add more services to sell, basically my own marketplace, that has blogs, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. Please let me know, thanks

0 Likes