Disabling the popup check out notification bar

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there, I'm using the Venture theme and I would like to disable the pop up when somebody adds product to cart. Can't find the option to turn it off anywhere tho! I don't mind digging into the code if that's the solution. The reason is that I prefer to have customers taken directly to checkout after adding to cart so having the pop up is rather redundant and I feel slows it down a bit. Thanks so much! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @arvyd 

Please share your store URL and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
959 195 230

Hello,

By default there is option available in Ventures theme to disable popup. Go to theme setting/Product Pages/ Here under settings there is checkbox 'Stay on current page when item is added to cart' uncheck it now when you click add to cart page will redirect to cart page.

And to redirect directly to checkout page, they are different options:
1) You can write a little script for cart page so whenever customer reach at cart page checkout button automatically submit.
2) With existing popup on success function submit checkout button

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for all the replies. 

This notification bar is what I mean: Annotation 2020-07-08 151437.png

I want to remove the pop up so that if someone adds to cart, there will be no notification bar. 

Thanks!

Arvy

0 Likes