Display price of variant in collection template

stoppel
3 0 0

Hello all.
I have a problem with my product-grid-item. I am using the Shopify theme supply.
I hope you guys can help me. About my problem:

I have a collection which restricts products based on the category/type as well as the weight of the product.
Now there are products in this automatic collection that have multiple variants that differ in weight.
However, the collection shows the prices of the products of the first variant. I would like it to show the prices of the variant that matches the weight restriction of the collection.
Is this possible?

Was my reply helpful? Please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution.
0 Likes
Quyen_Beo
Explorer
58 7 12

It is possible to do it. 

The idea is looping the variants of that product and showing the variant price when it's weight match with current category weight.

It need time to customizing the code, not have a quick solution for it. So you can try to do it yourself if you can code, or hire a developer to do it for you.

I think it's around 4 - 5 hours to make this worked as expected.

Was my reply helpful? Please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution. This mean alot to me
0 Likes
stoppel
3 0 0

Thanks. Yes I can do it myself.

I thought there could be better variant to realize the idea. The collection rules are not really accessible (thought they are printed out as json while console.log).

The weight on a rule is put in and also printed out as kilograms. Variant weight is in Grams. So its Kinda difficult like that.

But I think I found a solution with a metafield at a collection. Thanks!

Was my reply helpful? Please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution.
0 Likes