Display "free" instead of $0.00 in Prestige Theme

rairstudios
3 0 0

Hello

Can anyone offer any support of how to show Free instead of $0.00 for items listed with no price. I'm a new shopify user so any support would help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
241 41 35

Hey, @rairstudios 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community!

Because the Prestige theme (nice choice by the way!) is a third-party theme you might find the answer to your question by checking the theme's documentation for a tutorial, or, by contacting the theme developer directly. Both the documentation and contact details are located within the theme listing on the Shopify Theme Store

07-32-6hwe1-7u2lm

It's good to note that Shopify Support only provides support for free themes listed on the Shopify Theme Store. This handy resource provides more information on where to find support for your theme. 

How's your new store coming along? A resource I like to recommend to new merchants is the free 'Getting Started' course by Shopify Compass. With this course you'll learn how to design your store, launch your store, and create happy, repeat customers. It's a super handy resource to have on hand during those first few weeks!

I hope this all helps, the Community is always here for any questions you may have. 

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes