Display shoe size variants

Highlighted
5 0 0

I currently have all shoe sizes in a drop down menu however ideally would like all of the sizes displayed for example in a box, easily seen, with unavilable sizes greyed out (this part already done).

Any help greatly apprecated

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9887 101 1730

Hey Naomi,

Your storefront is locked and you've not given any information on the theme in use. That makes it hard for the forum members to give much advice.

Generally speaking, what you're wanting is possible but will need some theme edits / customisations. Also note that some themes will already show the variant options in boxes (or as swatches).

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Sorry Jason, it's still not ready to launch as yet, trying to nut out the last few kinks.

I'm currently using the free theme boundless. 

I'll grab a screen shot of the page I'm wanting to edit. Currently the shoes sizes show up in a drop down. I'm really wanting them all displayed in the pic I'll attach second

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Here is the current

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

and how i'd like it to display

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

Im struggling to get the same design. were you able to do it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Jason,

Can you help me with

I want to display shoes sizes that are available and unavailable on product page in form of a tab.

Attaching 2 pics

1. current

2. to be changed to look something like this. Please help.CurrentCurrentto be changed to thisto be changed to this

0 Likes