Display total number of reviews on products.

nube
3 0 2

Hello again

I have this code for products <span class="shopify-product-reviews-badge" data-id="{{ product.id }}"></span> so basically "shopify-product-reviews-badge" is for the stars and {{ product.id }} will link you to the review page of that product. I want to display the total number of product review "after" the stars in parenthesis. I'm using the default Shopify Review App 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14046 1637 5034

Hello, @nube 

Thanks for Post.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Jen-10
Excursionist
22 2 10

Hi there, getting this set-up is easy :)

1.  Go into the reviews app 
  2. settings 
  3. Scroll to the bottom for "Badge text"
  4. Change the badge with no reviews text to "(0)"
  5. Change the badge with 1 or more reviews text to "({{product.reviews_count}})"

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 10.13.19 AM.png

Hope this helps, if it does, feel free to mark solution as correct! 

For more questions, feel free to reach out at www.tlk.digital <3 

0 Likes
Northern
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, noob here (with no coding knowledge)

Is there an "all.product.reviews_count" version  of ({{product.reviews_count}}) that would return the total number of product reviews in the shop?

If so how would I use it? 

I only want it in the footer, with say, a "Reviews" link that would display the total number of reviews the shop has when clicked.

I do not want to use it in products or collections, etc.  It's as much for my keeping track as for anyone else. 

Or is this not a trivial operation, and I should not be playing around with fire?

Thanks,

Steve,

northernweststuff.myshopify.com 

0 Likes