Displaying stock quantity and fixing layout

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

I am struggling to display the quantities on hand with the debut theme.

I have followed most of the tutorials available and in some cases it shows correctly but does not change when I select a different variant.

I have also (for some reason) accidentally changed the layout of the product page.

I am not a coding expert at all, but can follow instructions.

Any assistance would be very appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @AnictomB 

Please share your store URL and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 2

Hello @AnictomB 

You can attach a screenshot to see the error, you mention that you have done different tutorials, tell me what exactly you want, you can describe to help you with pleasure.
- Store link
- Screenshots of what you want

Greetings, waiting to hear from you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

The URL is https://anictom.com/ 

I kindly want to display the quantities in stock per variant on the product page. 

I restored the theme to a previous copy I made because I assume I made a mistake which resulted the product details and options to be beneath the picture and not next to it, as it is now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I kindly want to display the quantities on hand for the selected variant just above the "color" variant in the pictureI kindly want to display the quantities on hand for the selected variant just above the "color" variant in the picture

0 Likes