Documentation for the public API of Shopify?

Shopify Partner
221 1 23

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find documentation on the Public API that is used on the Shopify Ajax?

More specificaly I wanted to know for products.json what parameters does it accept? 

I would like to have the documentation on this though, I cant seem to find it hehehe. 

Cheers :D

Entrepreneur, Developer, Geek, Gamer and very passionate about WEB development! :P

Need help with your Shopify Store? Contact me: jfeuchter@gmail.com :D
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
242 1 20

Hi Jurgen

The API documentation can be found right here.

Specific for the products.json file the details are in this guide.

-Shawn R.
Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
221 1 23

@Shawn Rudolph

Yeah Ive seen those, but Im using the public API meaning not the admin one. Im calling for example:

http://myshop.myshopify.com/collections/' + collection + '/products.json?limit=' + limit

I know limit is a parameter I can use to limit the amount of products they send me back. What I want to see is what other parameters could I use? Do you guys have documentation on this, or would you happent to know?

Entrepreneur, Developer, Geek, Gamer and very passionate about WEB development! :P

Need help with your Shopify Store? Contact me: jfeuchter@gmail.com :D
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello Shawn, you referenced the Admin API, the original question is asking what parameters the Ajax API endpoint /collection/some-handle/products.json accepts

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello Jurgen,

I would also like to know what other parameters the public Ajax API collections endpoint accepts.
Did you ever find out? I can't get offset parameter to work.

0 Likes