Drop Down Menu Boundless Theme

Mil
17 0 0

hi,

im using the boundless theme and would like to create drop down menus that appear when hovering ovre the menu. how do i do this? i cheched bacon menu app but it looks like they are not supporting the boundless theme and i cant find any other apps for my purpose. thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Alicia_W
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
338 0 61

Hi Mil,

One thing I can say pretty certainly is that Boundless, due to how it is developed, does not do hovering drop down menus. You might be better served looking into a different theme entirely.

If anyone can correct me, I'd be happy to hear. :) But just so far in my experience it is not possible - or at least not easy to do.

Alicia | Support Lead for Shopify
0 Likes
Michael_Todd
Tourist
51 0 2

there is a drop down menu you can somehow incorporate... ive seen it for that theme and im looking how to do it!!

0 Likes
danielagsb
Explorer
69 0 14

Hi! Has anyone managed to do this? 

Thank you!!

@Michael_Todd wrote:

there is a drop down menu you can somehow incorporate... ive seen it for that theme and im looking how to do it!!

0 Likes
wmisback
Tourist
9 0 0

Unfortunately, dropdown menus aren't native to the boundless theme. I've made a tutorial explaining how to implement contextual menu functionality on every page of your site using boundless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnh_wY6mdoo

Hope that helps!

0 Likes