Drop Down Menu not working on Windows but is fine on Mac.

Masqe_Admin
2 0 0

Hi all, 

The drop down menu for my site appears to be working fine on Mac, but when you click on the Level 2 headings on a Windows computer, it does not appear to work (although when you hover your mouse over the Menu item it does show the url in the bottom left corner of the screen.)

My site is www.masqe.co

Thanks in advance for any help provided. 

Jonathan

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 9 3

Hello @Masqe_Admin!

This is Lana from Shopify. I see you're having some issues with your drop down menus so I wanted to help you out here.

From what you're describing, it sound like the issue might be related to the cache and cookies on the browser that you use on your Windows device. Could you try to clear the cache and cookies on the Google Chrome browser following these steps, and then go back to check if the menus are working?

In the case that this does not work, it might also be a theme specific issue. What theme are you using, and do you have a lot of custom coding/third party apps on it? 
Let me know, I will be happy to see how I can help you out.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Masqe_Admin
2 0 0

Hi Lana

We have tried across a number of different devices and a number of different browsers, the issue appears to be isolated to windows computers. 

We are using the Icon theme and have no custom code.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 9 3

I see what you're saying!

Because Icon is a third party theme, we are unable to support it ourselves and look into the issue, so the best way to get to the bottom of this would be by contacting the developers of the theme directly. I have a link to their Support Centre here where you will be able to get in touch with them and have this investigated for you.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes