Drop-down menu close on second click?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I'm using the Venture theme in my store. Upon the first click on a drop-down menu, the menu expands and shows the categories/sub-drop-down menus. But, upon the second click, it always sends me to the collection associated with that drop-down menu, so I changed the link for the drop-down menu in Navigation to "#" in order for it not to redirect me anywhere, but I encountered another problem, which is that the menu just stays expanded and it won't retract on a second click. It just stays open until I click somewhere else on the website.

My question is how can I make the menu retract on a second click? Because it feels it's only natural to click on a drop-down menu once to expand and click again to retract. It seems to work on mobile as it can be expanded and retracted by clicking on "+". Isn't there a code that would allow such a feature? Please and thank you.

Thank you for your time,

Idir

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1745 287 371

Send your store url. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello Jasoliya,

Thank you so much for your response.

As I mentioned above, the website is still unpublished. It's not hosted yet, even, as I'm still working on the theme.  My problem exists within the theme itself: https://venture-theme-boxing.myshopify.com/

Would that be enough to work with or do you still need my store's URL?

Thank you,

Idir

0 Likes