Drop down shop menu

mackenzysoleil
Tourist
6 0 1

How do I add a drop down menu to my "shop" link on my header navigation menu? I would like to add my collections: tshirts, hoodies, pants, shorts (etc). I'm using the Default Theme on Shopify.

0 Likes
Sara_Julie
Explorer
114 4 12

Hello @mackenzysoleil yes you have to first create collections then go in navigation and added them under the shop tab. If you need any help to do this then please let me know

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here
0 Likes
AlexYZ
3 0 0

Hi, how do I use debut theme to make multiple dropdowns on the product page like the image I attach. Thanks!

This is mobile viewThis is mobile viewThis is desktop viewThis is desktop view

0 Likes
Sara_Julie
Explorer
114 4 12

to design such dropdowns you need to do custom coding 

0 Likes
Sara_Julie
Explorer
114 4 12

If you don't know how to do this then please let me know i will do this for you. and can you please send me your website link here

0 Likes
AlexYZ
3 0 0

Hi, my store still under development, do I need to finish all my product list before you custom code it, or the code will be available for all product pages that I have finish and under development, thanks!

0 Likes
Sara_Julie
Explorer
114 4 12

I will do custom coding in product description so it's better to add all the products first

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1247 163 220

Hi @mackenzysoleil

You can refer this: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/menus-and-links/drop-down-menus

Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes