Dropdown menu not working correctly

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there,

I've made some dropdown menus on my store. I was having the issue where they disappeared too quickly as the gap between the menu item and menu itself was too large, but I have since resolved this by adjusting the "top" element in the theme.css under dropdowns to 25px.

However, I've just added a new dropdown menu on my store (under speciality coffee) which has multiple headings, and for some reason is defaulting to 41px from top. I'm somewhat of an amateur coder but have picked up the odd bit whilst working on the store, but I can't seem to make this new dropdown menu follow the code I have set for dropdowns at 25px.

My store is below for you to see what I mean

https://coppercoffeeroasters.co.uk/

Any help would be appreciated!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9348 1183 3275

@mattw151 

Thanks for it 

can you please share video further issue 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
934 82 113

This is an accepted solution.

@mattw151 - I can see drop down is 25px from top as you set, if you want to make sure it works like that only then please add !important to check, warning is it will be forced on every view, your css becomes 

top: 25px !important;

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Amazing! That did the job perfectly. 

I worked out that it was defaulting to "element  style" for some reason, but the !important seems to override that

Thanks!

0 Likes