Dropdown on mobile not working Supply theme

Parmegastore
4 0 0

Hi, so in short my mobile nav dropdowns are broken in my supply theme, When i inspect the elements it seems like the button and list classes are not being updated with nav-active but even formatting the classes manually in the element inspector it still doesnt show the dropdown, ive looked at another standard supply theme and everything seems to be the same in all the .liquid files but i cant find the js that adds nav-active to the class of the button and list item. Why is this breaking ? and where is this js ?

The only code ive changed is the main nav display so i can have a double layer menu, show hide tags section and some ads and analytics tags

https://parmegastore.com/

Theme: Supply

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20651 2142 7823

@Parmegastore 

sorry for that issue do you have add any apps and third part code? if yes can you try to disable and check?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Parmegastore
4 0 0

No Luck sorry

0 Likes
Parmegastore
4 0 0

Allright i figured it out, I wanted to make my desktop nav a double layer and followed this advice. 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Supply-theme-larger-navbar-and-or-second-row/td-p/444...

but there is a catch you have to keep this code.

timber.responsiveNav = function () {

timber.alignMenu();
timber.accessibleNav();
timber.mobileNav();
};

it seems like those timber. functions are important for the mobile nav dropdowns

Its been 6 the strange thing is i made this change 6 months ago and didnt have any problems, it must be that whoever has the timber repo made some changes.

0 Likes