Duplicate Home Page

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Everyone,

I want to create a landing page on my store that I can customize using the controls of the Shopify Homepage. So essentailly I want to be able to duplicate my homepage, edit that homepage, and give it a different URL than the homepage. 

I understand there are landing page builders as apps, but they typically slow down my site, and they can't be edited that quickly like I can do with the shopify theme editor. 

Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Better practice would ideally be to have no header/nav and footer, or you’re giving people more options. Good landing pages have a single call to action, not a bunch of secondary soft calls to action.

Likewise you shouldn’t really have both newsletter signup AND collection links. Those are two different conversion goals, so someone can’t write effective copy for both.

Good article though!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Better practice would ideally be to have no header/nav and footer, or you’re giving people more options. Good landing pages have a single call to action, not a bunch of secondary soft calls to action.

Likewise you shouldn’t really have both newsletter signup AND collection links. Those are two different conversion goals, so someone can’t write effective copy for both.

Good article though!

0 Likes