Dynamic Checkout Buttons not centered

1 0 0

I am using the Brooklyn theme and I would like to have the dynamic checkout buttons on my checkout page in a dropdown menu or at lease centered! Please check the image attached. pls Help

Capturesss.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
646 43 93

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care team.

This is certainly something that our themes team can look into for you. Since you're using a Shopify theme then they can even customize this for you for free using design time. I will state, however, that they can't make any guarantees until they get into the theme and take a closer look, but I can certainly send that up to them.

In order to do that, however, I'm going to need to verify your account. All of our verifications for forums are done by email so I'm going to send you an email to the address attached to this forum account. If that's the account on the store in question please just reply to that email. However, if it isn't then you'll just need to CC the account owner of the store to the email and get them to reply back to it. From there I'll have verification and send it up for them to look at.

Please keep an eye out for that email.

Best,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
665 170 201

Hi, @Dias650,

This is Evita from On The Map.

Can you send me your store URL? You will need to add little CSS code to center the buttons.

Best,
Evita

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
0 Likes