EMERGE theme, Change Header Navigation link + cart icon color

sa2751
2 0 0

I'm looking to change the color of the navigation menu link font color, as well as the cart icon and search icon.

I managed to changed the header background color, but now I need to change the text and icon colors but have not had any luck with css codes.

I'm using Emerge theme and the site is https://roxxiandsioux.com

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1384 389 943

hello @sa2751 

you can change search and cart icon color below code and  do you want to change the navigation menu link color please insert the navigation link so I fix it 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.site-header  .grid  .grid__item  .site-header__icons-wrapper a.site-header__icon.site-header__cart >svg{
	fill: #564949 !important;
}
.site-header  .grid  .grid__item  .site-header__icons-wrapper .site-header__icon.site-header__search-toggle >svg{
	fill: #564949 !important;
}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
sa2751
2 0 0

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 4.59.31 PM.png

I am using Emerge theme and no file like that exists. I put it in theme--critical.css.liquid but icons and links are still unchanged.

I use this code to changed header background color and it works, but need the icons and links in white to show up against the black bg.

header.site-header {
  background-color: #000000;
}

.site-header__mobile-nav {
  background-color: #000000 !important;
}

div#shopify-section-header.shopify-section {
  background-color: #000000;
}

0 Likes