[EXPRESS THEME] Where can I edit the CSS code?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Electrocute_0-1605607391438.png

Electrocute_1-1605607408347.png

Assets> theme.min.css has only 1 line of code. Where do I find and edit the CSS for the Express theme?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
420 43 47

Hello There, 

It is one line as it is minified CSS. 

Depending on which CSS you want to change you will need to change in that file.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

If you need to change CSS for all theme and not only for certain pages or certain condition you will change it in " theme.js " in the tail of the file.

or you can create other CSS file for the new Rules you need and link it in " theme.liquid " file before the closing tag of " Head " as attached Image.

CSS.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Adding css inside "theme.js"" isn't affecting the site.  Can you share the piece of code for importing new rules in "theme.liquid"?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I'm willing to do some CSS changes to the button in the basic Express Theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Adding css inside "theme.js" isn't affecting the site.  Can you share the piece of code for importing new rules in "theme.liquid"?

Yes Theme "theme.js"effecting the Whole Theme Style.

i will look for Buttons style and send here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Here is Attached Image For The Location Of Main Style Sheet File and Search Inside For Button and you Will find all Buttons Style For The Theme.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I appreciate the help, but here's a screenshot of all my available Assets: (the first 2, "cosminel.css.liquid and cosmin.css" are made by me and they're empty.

Electrocute_0-1605704548865.png

As you can see there is no "style.css.liquid" in the "Express" Theme. This is not Debut Theme.

0 Likes