Easy to use theme?!

oceanrace
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, I am going for my first shop (single product) and I am looking for an easy to use theme. Any suggestions? Would Debut or Elomus be a good choice in this regard? Thanks!

Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 12

Hi @oceanrace!

Ivy here from Shopify.

This link contains a list of themes that have been optimized for single-product stores. You can have a look through the available themes to see if any of these meet your needs in terms of aesthetic and features. Within this list is a Shopify supported designed and supported free theme, Narrative. You can read about Narrative in depth here if you wish. 

I would love to hear your plans for your store? what is the single product you will be selling? 

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

oceanrace
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks Ivy!

It's a new ergonomic meditation cushion, that takes your meditation routine to the next level.

It has several unique features, so I need a theme for explanatory products.

Check my coming soon page meditatecushion.com

Cheers

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 12

What an awesome product! I do feel one of the single-product themes I have shared above will be perfect here, as it gives you a lot of space to share information and images. 

Have you considered using influencer marketing for your store? I feel like it's the perfect fit for this kind of marketing plan, so many Instagram influencers have a huge following of people interested in wellness in meditation. I have this really useful beginner guide on how to go about this, I think it will be really worth looking into for you!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes