Edit position of slideshow title

LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

Hello,

I am currently working on Flow theme. I want to have the slideshow title bottom centered. Can someone help wit this issue ? I took a screenshot.

Many thanksCapture d’écran 2021-05-16 à 07.31.12.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7293 1723 2297

@LDC1 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1319 362 900

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7293 1723 2297

@LDC1 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid or timber.scss.liquid or theme.css file.

.homepage-featured-box-btn{ margin-top: 0px !important; }
.slideshow-wrapper--captionHorizontal-center .homepage-featured-content-box { top:85%;}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

Hello,

Thanks you for your answer but it is not working. I just have the assets/theme.css. 

Wh

0 Likes
LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

What I want is to change the place of the title in the slideshow to the bottom center of the image.

Many thanks for your previous answer and I hope we will find a solution! 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7293 1723 2297

@LDC1 

I understand your point. I tried with the above code and the result is the following.

slider-title.jpg

Is is this not correct ?

Let me know.

LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

Hello, 

It's working when I put the code in the assets/custom.css !! 

Also working on mobile ! 

Thank you !

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7293 1723 2297

@LDC1 

It's my pleasure to help you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.