Edit product page mobile view only.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

When I edited the code for my product page for desktop viewing it moved my product price off of the mobile view scree, as well as, made the add to cart button short and stubby. Have been trying for so long to figure this out on my own and have just come to terms that I need assistance. Thank for anyone who reads this I appreciate your time. Website url is injuredsouls.comhelp2.JPGhelp3.JPG

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4726 700 1492

@jdurner 

Thanks for post.

i have checked this issue you have use too much inline css can you please remove 

or add me staff account so i will check and fix.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

@KetanKumar , thank you so much, I would greatly appreciate that! I did go ahead and you as a staff account on my site. I can also try to look at it again now that you've told me about the inline.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4726 700 1492

@jdurner 

Thansk for add i will check and fix
see the inline style.

i will fix and update.

image.png

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4726 700 1492

This is an accepted solution.

@jdurner 

I have done this set desktop and mobile design look much better as per you products.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

@KetanKumar 

I dont know how I could ever thank you! It looks amazing and its crazy how fast you did it. Thank you so much.

0 Likes