Edit "All products" page title

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! I've trying to found a way but didn't get it. 

How can I change the "All products" page title? I don't mind the url but the page title would be nice to change.

Print below. Thanks! :)

Screenshot 2019-03-18 at 10.07.42.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 148

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @schuuu !

Katy here from Shopify - welcome to our community here.

Great question! This is actually the default 'all' collection, also known as your Catalog page which is set up when you create your store. We have more info on this here

If you would like to customize this- by editing the name, or order of the products for example, what you can do is create a new collection, ensuring that the URL handle remains as: collections/all.

You can then give this collection your preferred title, while ensuring that it pulls all of the products that you have set to visible in store.

I hope this helps, do feel free to let me know!

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Katy! Thanks! That worked out really well. You're awesome! :)

Miguel

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

please I am new in this platform, I tried to edit a product but it did not give me the option to put my prices.  i am still using the free account to practice.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 148

Hi, @2525 !

Thanks for joining in here and apologies for my delay in my reply to you!

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this! It does sound a little strange that you are not able to edit/add your product pricing. I do have some troubleshooting steps to help you (or anyone else who may encounter this problem).

If you find that you still run into difficulty our support team is available 24/7 to help. You can contact us directly via this link here -  or alternatively, you can do so via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Just to note also, that your post here is slightly off-topic from the original thread. Do please feel free to create a new topic in future - this will allow your queries to be that bit more visible to our community members. 

I hope this helps and that you have otherwise been enjoying your trial; do please feel free to let our team know if there is anything else that we can help with. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

Hi Katy!

I followed your instructions, and it allows me to edit everything in my "all" collection except for the Title. I changed the title to "Get the Sensel Morph", but it still shows as "All Products". See screenshots below. Any advice?

Mark_Rosenberg_0-1601074893032.png

Mark_Rosenberg_1-1601074928220.png

0 Likes