Edit "Debut" theme

Solved
Excursionist
22 1 5

I want to decrease the space between my navigation  menu at the top of the page and my products, which is the next item on my homepage. There also seems to be a faint white line I'd like to remove. I figure it's a quick edit in the code. Any help?

Also is there any way to customize the nav bar?

I would like buttons for my menu items and to change the color to my logo color #24ABE0

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

The site is www.dreamlandorganics.com.

I would also like to change the nav bar to about 20 px

Shopify Partner
3708 825 1033

@Dreamland_Dave 

First please change your logo. Here is the resize one. Your logo height is giving problem.

logo-new.png

You can download and upload it. Later we can check what spacing we need to correct.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
This will help you grow conversion rate and sales for your e-Commerce business.
0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

Ok, I tired that, but now the logo is blurry. Spacing is better though.

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

There is also still a thin line in between nav bar and "Buy Craft Organic Hemp Flower"

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3708 825 1033

@Dreamland_Dave 

Can you change the logo size from admin?

OR

Do you want the same height logo?

Thanks!

Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

I changed the custom logo width to 185 and seems to be better. I will take whichever solution is better?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3708 825 1033

@Dreamland_Dave 

Ok, but still logo is not looking good. Actually, the logo I have given you it's a width is 132px. so try with it.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

Does the logo still appear burry?

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

Ok I switched to 130 px. It would not let me enter 132. Hoe does it look now?