Editing Debut page to add gallery

2 0 0
i'm currently using the Debut theme for my shopify website and I want to implement an image gallery for the page like how it was in my old site (https://jennyyuart.wordpress.com/ai-art/). Does Shopify offer a way to integrate gallery into a web page that can accommodate different image sizes and unlimited number of images? This is an essential feature, and I really want to have a gallery in the web page. I tried hacking the back end source code for my web page but no luck. I'm surprised Shopify's default slideshow and gallery has restriction on number of images for display (6 and 4 respectively), and I'm tempted to switch to Square Space or other platforms that offer better template options.
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2470 414 520

HI @jyu 

You can do it on shopify pages but you have to design it custom.

Create you alternative page template and then add your custom design gallery code on this page so it only affect on separate  page.

How to create: Template->add a new template->select PAGE. now open Online store->pages and select this new template and code you design on new page. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I decided I will switch to Squarespace after seeing their theme and template layout, it's more user-friendly and doesn't require me to spend hours to customize the code.

0 Likes