Editing font of navigation OR expanding dropdown menu by default

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi 

I am currently using the simple theme and i have three main categories of products. The navigation has three main categories and each link to a collection of subcategories i made using this guide: 
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Collection-Feature-a-subset-of-collections-on-a-page/...

I would like to have each of the subcategories listed under each main category with the main categories being in bold, or in another way showing that it is a main category.

The only option in the simple theme is to make a dropdown menu where each headline can expand and show the subcategories. The problem with this is that: 
1. The headlines do not link to the page of subcategories.
2. The menu is not expanded by default and you can only expand one category at the time.

So i am looking for any solution that can bring me closer to a pretty standard navigation with 3 headlines that can hold a page link and regular text underneath each headline that link to subcategories. 

Solutions could either be a way to expand the dropdown menu by default and/or make the headlines link to a page. Or a way to edit the font of the text in the navigation so i could simply make the headlines in bold. 

Shop link: https://346bbpfkekasnndd-26678526121.shopifypreview.com/ 
Password: icheir

I hope you guys have some ideas for a solution  

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9452 1191 3320

Hello, @Larster 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I wrote you a PM KetanKumar

I believe its a really simple customization, and i am kind of surprised it is not a standard option?
Id like something like the image below. As i said, it could be simply making the dropdown expanded by default or by being able to change the font of titles in the navigation. 

Larster_0-1603440989133.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Still looking for a solution for this

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9452 1191 3320

@Larster 

Yes, it customization 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Sorry @KetanKumar but your answer is not very helpful, if you dont have a solution please stop posting. 

0 Likes