Editing website

Ruthiebp
1 0 0

Hi

i have a website which I have been using for 1.5 years, and in the last 2 weeks I am unable to edit my website. I am trying to edit simple things like my pop ups etc. When I click on my store, customise and then edit, the table to edit is blanked out and no matter what I do, it does not appear. So I am unable to make any changes! Can anyone help me? 

thanks 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 116 161

Hi, @Ruthiebp.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out and for your support over the years!

I understand you're experiencing an issue where you're unable to edit your theme through the Storefront editor. Just to confirm, does the issue persist across different browsers and/or devices? Also, which theme are you using for your store?

The first step we recommend for troubleshooting this issue is to try clearing your browser's cookies and caches to see if that can help resolve the issue. However, if that doesn't resolve the issue, then we'll need to access your account in order to take closer look at the issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

It's also important to note that if you're using a third-party or custom theme, we'd recommend checking with your theme's developer as the first step. This way, the developer can help check if this is a known issue, or if there's an update available for your theme. If you'd like more information on how to get support for your theme, or how to get in touch with the developer, then I'd recommend checking out our guide - Support for themes

Have you tried clearing your browser's caches already? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes