Eliminating gap between images on Home Page in Debut

Tourist
9 0 0

Hi!

I've tried searching and changing code, but couldn't find the correct solution. I changed the pixels, it reduced the gap everywhere else, but not between images.

Basically I have (or will have) three images with the same width (currently random images) and I need them to have no gap at all (to seem like there is 1 big image).

https://shop.radaauto.ee/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=2073c7aea7ebbe4d068e9b4e758a8253c8a83cdca28861a74a73...

If there is a better template for this than Custom Content, please let me know, as I really only need the images and a welcome text on home page.

Thank you for any help!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1444 142 199

@Radaauto  add following css to very end of your theme.css file and we check

.custom__item { margin-bottom: 0;}
you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

That's awesome! Thank you!

One more question, how can I change the image size (width) in custom content like in "Image with text overlay"/ my fourth image on the page?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1444 142 199

check if you have any option in customizer, it no then we need to add css , so you can remove previous given line and add this, adjust number 70 as per need. This will affect both desktop and mobile so be but careful about it.

.custom__item {margin-bottom: 0; max-width: 70%; margin: 0 auto;}
you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 63 119

Hi @Radaauto,

Hyde here from Shopify.

I'm not sure I've fully understood what you're looking to achieve. You've linked me to this image:

20-11-ciqin-7bumc

Are you looking to extend it horizontally (ie. an image on either side of the current one) or vertically (ie. an image on top and an image underneath the current one)?

20-11-49865-9xmus

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes