Email Notifications Code Else/Elsif

Highlighted
3 0 0

We are using the Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery App and we use Store Pickup, Local Delivery and Shipping. We have code for the subject line that will email based on a pickup or shipping, but we'd like to add in Local Delivery and it doesn't seem to be working.

Here is the code that is working properly:

{% if attributes.Checkout-Method == "pickup" %}Order {{ name }} is ready for pickup{% else %}A shipment from order {{ name }} is on the way{% endif %}

And here is the code we did, but when a delivery order goes it just sends the shipping email:

{% if attributes.Checkout-Method == "pickup" %}Order {{ name }} is ready for pickup{% else %}{% elsif attributes.Checkout-Method == “delivery” %}Order {{ name }} is out for delivery{% else %}A shipment from order {{ name }} is on the way{% endif %}

What am I missing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3106 422 800

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like./

some custom testing 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Bumping this to see if anyone can help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

One more bump here. Still looking for a solution.

0 Likes