Email Notifications Code Else/Elsif

tatwh
3 0 0

We are using the Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery App and we use Store Pickup, Local Delivery and Shipping. We have code for the subject line that will email based on a pickup or shipping, but we'd like to add in Local Delivery and it doesn't seem to be working.

Here is the code that is working properly:

{% if attributes.Checkout-Method == "pickup" %}Order {{ name }} is ready for pickup{% else %}A shipment from order {{ name }} is on the way{% endif %}

And here is the code we did, but when a delivery order goes it just sends the shipping email:

{% if attributes.Checkout-Method == "pickup" %}Order {{ name }} is ready for pickup{% else %}{% elsif attributes.Checkout-Method == “delivery” %}Order {{ name }} is out for delivery{% else %}A shipment from order {{ name }} is on the way{% endif %}

What am I missing?

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20437 2115 7711

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like./

some custom testing 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
tatwh
3 0 0

Bumping this to see if anyone can help.

0 Likes
tatwh
3 0 0

One more bump here. Still looking for a solution.

0 Likes
Kitty_Zapiet
Excursionist
67 0 1

Hi Guys,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the form, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker. 

Hopefully, you resolved this issue at the time and could continue using Store Pickup + Delivery? Our Email Notifications template should work for all 3 checkout methods and include any time and date preferences from the cart page. If you did not continue using the app, maybe you would like to take another look, we have a range of new feature and the support team is bigger stronger than ever before - we would be glad to welcome you back and get you set up. 

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com

Take care,

Kitty

0 Likes