Email Options (not sure if this is the right forum, sorry)

Highlighted

I am trying to set it up so that when the notification goes out for a product being ordered that email address it comes from is NOT the main email for the store.

For example the main email I am using for the store is user1@mydomain.com but I want these notifications to come from say user2@mydomain.com

Is this possible? I cannot seem to find a setting for this.

Paul

Paul Wenger
SXVXGE COUTURE
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
701 96 124

Hello, @SXVXGE_COUTURE 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
705 45 100

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

If I am understanding what you're looking for then we totally have a feature for this.

If you go to your Store Admin and click on Settings you will see an area where you can make email adjustments under General. There you will see an email for your customer email and an area for your Account Email.

Account email is here you get notifications and specific emails in regards to your Shopify store. Your customer email will be what your customers use to get a hold of you. That is the email that is associated with the Contact form.

So in summary:

Customer EmailHow you correspond with customers
Account EmailHow you correspond with Shopify

Is that what you're looking to split up? Or are you wanting to divide your emails in a different way? Please let me know if I'm not quite understanding your request.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes