Embed/Show All Products Page on the Home Page

Jamal_Hussain
5 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I am using Supply theme and I want to show or embed "all products page" as part of home page.  Creating a big collection (of all products) won't work, because, every collection is visible up to one or two rows or up to 10,15 products and then you have to click "show more of this collection" or something to see, rest products in that collection.

How my client wants it is exactly how "all products page" shows it already on shopify especially with these features:

• Option to search by tags from list which is already available on left-side of all products page
  • 4 rows with 4-5 products per row          All Product Page - 1.jpg 
  • Option to navigate to next page at the bottom while staying on the Home Page                                                                               All Product Page - 2.jpg

Kindly tell me how to put these features on Home Page or how can i embed this all products page on Home Page?

My store: https://bitop7.myshopify.com/

Password: jamalhussain

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jamal Hussain

0 Likes
alvinkonda
Shopify Partner
44 5 9

Hi,

I have never seen such a request to be sincere, the homepage is the homepage, which means that it needs to inform your visitors about your store first, then try to sell something. 

What I think you could easily do is create a redirect from your homepage to "collections/all" page where you display all your products. And that can be done through the DNS config on your domain management.  So when a visitor opens your store they will be automatically redirected to the all products page. 

FireTheme.com - The Best Free Shopify Theme To Increase Conversion Rates (CVR)
Increase your store conversion rates (CVR) and average order value (AOV) with FireTheme, the world's most-loved Free Shopify Theme. Developed for maximum performance, flexibility in mind, and simplicity at core, you can be 100% sure that...
0 Likes
Jamal_Hussain
5 0 0

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I might not have explained it well. Client doesn't want home page to show "all products" page right away.

Home Page should have slideshow and one or two categories below and then on the bottom of page, everything that "all products" page show.

So I don't want to replace Home Page with "all products" page rather make all products page and its contents a part of the Home Page.

Could you help me with that or suggest something in that regard?

Thanks!

0 Likes
alvinkonda
Shopify Partner
44 5 9

Hi,

I don't think that is possible. The only stable solution is to get it working with the collection-list section. 

FireTheme.com - The Best Free Shopify Theme To Increase Conversion Rates (CVR)
Increase your store conversion rates (CVR) and average order value (AOV) with FireTheme, the world's most-loved Free Shopify Theme. Developed for maximum performance, flexibility in mind, and simplicity at core, you can be 100% sure that...
0 Likes