Embedded youtube videos not showing - Debut Theme

Solved

Theme: Debut

URL: https://zenpibble.com/products/zen-cleanpawtm-a-pibble-paw-dirt-and-mud-cleaner

I've embedded a youtube video in the product description but it's not showing. I have no idea why ... please help!

BigglyBoo | Cute socks, sandals, and shoes for cute babies.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

there is a little button on the side of the product description page " <>" this is what it look like, you must click this before you add the code, then switch it back

0 Likes

@MitchMitchell that doesn't work. I've tried to add the iframe embed code via that button and also the video button. It shows on the backend but not on the live website.

@Jasoliya @Ninthony  @oscprofessional  Hey guys, can you please help me with this? 

website fixing.JPG

0 Likes

Success.

I simply ended up using Shogun Page Builder to make the product page much better overall, including adding in videos and everything else easily.

1 Like

Hi @BigglyBoo!

My name is Charles Wecker with technical support from Shogun Page Builder.  It's great to hear that you were able to resolve your problem using our application.  If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out anytime.  Have a great day!

Charles Wecker | Technical Support, Shogun |
support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
2 Likes