Embedding video in products page

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

Hello,

I started building my Shopify page with the free theme Brooklyn and I was wondering if  there is a way I can embed a video into the product page along with the images.

Kind regards,

Aida

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 32

Hi @FLR 

Brooklyn supports videos and 3d images.

In the product page in your admin, you can upload it in the 'Media' section, or click the 'Add Media from URL' link to embed a video from Youtube.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

Hi @MelsMojoBob, thank you for your reply :) I get this message whenever I try to uploadScreen Shot 2020-07-06 at 13.18.47.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

Do you have any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 32

That message is always there. It says the same thing on ours, but we have videos on several of our product pages. Have you tried uploading any or linking to any Youtube videos to test it out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

Yes, I just embedded a Youtube video but it doesn't show up in the preview. Did that happen to you too?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @FLR 

Hope you are doing well. Can you share you store link please? Then I could see why the video is not displaying and I could give you a solution accordngly. Thank you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2
Highlighted

Hi @FLR 

Thank you  so much for sharing the link to your store. Your store showing password protected. If you send me the password of your store than I can see what's the problem is.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 2

glaysa

0 Likes