Empire Theme - Just published and ADD-To-Cart button spinning

drichardson
Tourist
17 0 1

I purchased the Empire theme about a week ago. Before publishing it I hired a Shopify Expert to make customization to product pages so a customer can enter a personalized name for a product. All was completed today after about a week's worth of work. So, I published the theme. While looking over the function myself it seems the Add-To-Cart button is spinning on some products and not showing the cart page...even though it's actually adding the item to the cart. This does not happen with all products and there is no consistency or common denominator on which product pages this happens. 

The team I hired to do the customizations say they only tweaked the product template and notifications and what's happening is outside the theme. Can someone please tell me what to look for? In researching this problem with other similar complaints it seems like it's a JS error or app problem. 

I just purchased this theme and paid extra to have the product pages customized. Was excited to publish it ...now not so much. 

Any help would be appreciated. www.R3PetGear.com R3PetGear - Add-to-Cart.JPG

0 Likes
drichardson
Tourist
17 0 1

Yes thank you..

The URL is www.R3PetGear.com 

0 Likes
drichardson
Tourist
17 0 1

I'm not ready to delete the theme and reupload at this time. I just purchased it a week ago and published it today. I may try reaching out to the theme developer for assistance. Thank you

0 Likes