Empire Theme Product Description Adjust

Kim_Tech
Shopify Partner
44 2 5

Hello I am using Empire Theme, my product description is position on the right below is the picture

Kim_Tech_0-1615214439651.png

my goal is to be like this,picture is below

Kim_Tech_1-1615214599119.png

Please help me. i know how to do coding, but don't know in what part of section or template is a product description and what code should I used. Thank you

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@Kim_Tech 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Kim_Tech
Shopify Partner
44 2 5

I know how to do coding sir, html5 and CSS,I just wanna know where is product description located in what file in Shopify code. because I am trying to look at it but I can't find it. I tried to adjust the margin and padding into theme.css file but not work. if you know answer please let me know.  what code should I apply in theme.css or where is product description located

TimothyTrimble
Tourist
5 0 1

We wanted to do the same thing. I used the browser Developer Tools to pinpoint which elements to move then dove into the code. 

Go to the Snippets folder and open the product.liquid file. Here's a screen of what to move:

TimothyTrimble_0-1615510566709.png

Basically, you're moving the div to the bottom of the file, just above the <script> tag.

Enjoy.

TimothyTrimble
Tourist
5 0 1

Correction, you're moving it to the very bottom of the file. I have a custom <script> section in mine. You won't see that in yours.