Solved

'Enter password' on password page not working

Ahimasho
Excursionist
21 0 5

I am trying to click on enter  site using password, on both desktop and mobile, but nothing happens. 

I recently edited the theme code so that I could add an image to the password page, but I don't know if this has affected the 'enter using password function'

www.shopmoonstone.co.u

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Ahimasho 

Yes, but where you did the recent changes. Do you remember changes and files?

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Ahimasho 

You have a js error on your website. You have to reverse your changes and do them one by one with proper checking because that causes these errors.

js_errors.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Ahimasho
Excursionist
21 0 5

@dmwwebartisan hi i have tried to make changes but im unsure as to whether i make them to password.liquid or theme.liquid. 

Are you able to help me and tell me what it is in the code that is wrong?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Ahimasho 

Yes, but where you did the recent changes. Do you remember changes and files?

Thanks!

Ahimasho
Excursionist
21 0 5

I made the change to password-header.liquid, when I revert the changes to what it originally was I lose the logo on the password page and the enter password still doesnt work.  

When I revert to the original code on password.liquid the password page looks like this 

Ahimasho_0-1606048727302.png

Ahimasho
Excursionist
21 0 5

@dmwwebartisan 

I made the change to password-header.liquid, when I revert the changes to what it originally was I lose the logo on the password page and the enter password still doesnt work.  

When I revert to the original code on all the codes i changed the password page looks like this 

Ahimasho_0-1606048727302.png

Ahimasho
Excursionist
21 0 5

@dmwwebartisan  I cant seem to find a solution so i have changed the theme. Thanks for your help

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Ahimasho 

Okay, sorry for the late reply. Actually, if you say that is an error so we can't predict which part doing the problem with your side. We will have to check code and debug things to solve the problem.

If your new theme works fine then it will be good. Best of luck.

Thanks!