Envy Theme // How do I code a menu (tabs) in top bar that leads to pages that use different headers

6 0 0

Hi,

I'd like to create a customised menu in my top bar. Since it's about different products, it should be arranged in tabs. On click it should lead to an alternate page, displaying different products, design and colours, hence a different header (menu and logo), colours and content than the default theme. Happy about any help, thanks :)

Lauri

0 Likes

Hello @lauri_luau ,

You requirement seems to be highly customization required, For that you have to manage different templates.
then you have to decide about products, how you wanna sort them?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional

yes, I was expecting that it requires a lot of changes. It's mainly about the header function, that it shows a different menu and logo. The page itself would just show a banner and all products in a collection that already exists. Besides that, I would just like to create an about the product page in the same menu. probably also just a banner and a text about the product. Thanks for your help!:)

Lauri

0 Likes
6 0 0
Hi @oscprofessional

yes, I was expecting that it requires a lot of changes. It's mainly about the header function, that it shows a different menu and logo. The page itself would just show a banner and all products in a collection that already exists. Besides that, I would just like to create an about the product page in the same menu. probably also just a banner and a text about the product. Thanks for your help!:)

Lauri
0 Likes