Envy Theme – Slider Changes...

danielhinde
2 0 1

Hi All,

I recently hired someone to basically duplicate my home page functionality to an about page and now they have messed with settings for the sliders which I'm trying to sort out...

Below
On the homepage (www.reformedcharacters.com) I just want the slider to be 100% of the screen height, at the moment it is slightly larger than the screen height so you have to scroll down, and there is weird cropping going on with the image. I also want the text box to be vertically aligned central aswell as horizontally. 

heehehheeheh

===

Below
On the about page which is under development https://www.reformedcharacters.com/pages/about 
I want the text box again to be completely vertically aligned, at the moment it is more towards the bottom (see below). Again there is some kind of weird zooming / cropping of the image here too... Before changes were made the branding and cans were visible on these sliders... 

Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 14.31.07.png

Thanks for your help!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16953 1840 6343

@danielhinde 

thanks for post 

can you please check your theme customization setting on about page  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes