Error in theme Debut - Invalid CSS

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

I had a problem and trying to solve it I ended up creating another problem, I need help, and this ended up causing something bigger making it difficult to view the site. .. follow the print

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 0 1

Hi, hopes you are doing well and great this is Syed Mustafa an experienced Shopify Developer I've gone through your issue details and it matches my expertise I can solve this issue for you by custom coding coz you messed up the things but it will be a paid service so if interested please do let me know at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

I didn’t touch many things, I need you to tell me the value, I had a problem with the product page too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2246 489 632

Hey @Marlom,

Please provide a complete code of theme.scss.liquid file here. I will check and provide a solution.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi, I tried several ways to send it to you, but it is exceeding the limit, can I send it to another place or something? the store name is (trazendo-novidade.myshopify.com) and the website is (trazendonovidade.com) and it has no passwordScreenshot_7.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

the store name is trazendo-novidade.myshopify.com and the website is trazendonovidade.com and it has no password

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

The error is in your theme.scss.liquid file, online 8676

Take a screenshot including line 8676 and I'll try to help.

Failed to compile SCSS file
Syntax error: Invalid CSS after "  }": expected "}", was ""
        on line 8676 of /s/files/1/d/39b4/0277/6783/2694/t/8/assets/theme.scss

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
789 70 98

@Marlom 

can you add me to your staff? I can solve the issue, bracket may have been removed, you can contact me when you get online.

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Screenshot_8.png

0 Likes