Est. delivery time

Solved
sultaan
Tourist
9 1 2

Hi,

I just want my customers to see the estimated delivery time on the checkout page! is there a way to do it?

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1634 224 613

Not on the checkout page, unless you're a Shopify Plus member you cannot edit the checkout page. You could alternatively do it on the cart page, will probably want to edit cart-template.liquid in your sections folder.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 81 169

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @sultaan 

When you set up your shipping options, do you create your own? If so, you can actually rename the Shipping method to include the delivery times in parentheses. For example, let's say you had the following shipping options:

Standard Delivery

Xpress Shipping

You can rename them to include the general shipping times for each one. Changing it to something like:

Standard Delivery (5-7 business days)

Xpress Shipping (2-3 business days)

This will give you customer expectations on their order delivery time! You can follow a guide here that will show you how to edit your Shipping rates. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1634 224 613

Solid suggestion from @Dirk -- should have thought of that.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
sultaan
Tourist
9 1 2

you are the best, thanks

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
738 81 169

Happy to help, @sultaan!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
RoundtripLabs
Shopify Partner
35 0 1

Hi Sultaan,

I'd just like to offer an alternate option.

We've created an app called Supertime that lets your customers select dates and times for delivery. You can create custom schedules so they can only select dates and time slots within the parameters you have set. This gives your customers the convenience and delight of having control over when their receive deliveries, and allows you to create schedules that work for you.

These dates and times can then be surfaced in our other app EasyRoutes that turns your orders into local delivery routes in seconds. 

We offer free trials for both so you can see it in action first. Hope this helps!

0 Likes