Expand the product detail page with more room for product story

1 0 0

Hey all, 

Is there an app that allows you to expand the product detail page with more room for product story? (similar to woocommerce/wordpress' WPBakery plugin)

I have more experience with wordpress/woocommerce, and there's the WPBakery plugin, where it allows you to design a page by drag and drop widgets, even for each individual product page.

Ultimately, I'd like customize each product detail page so each can standalone like a landing page, where you can continue to scroll pass "add to cart" and see more photos, stories, behind the scene, and/or CTAs.

pipettebaby.com_products_baby-lotion.png

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
229 14 37

Hi, there. 

My name is Ren from the Shopify Support team, here to help out. What you're describing can be achieve through page builder apps. Most of these work in a drag and drop format to allow you to further customize your pages. In the event that you're looking for something a little more custom, I suggest searching out Expert Marketplace for a developer with experience customizing the code of your theme. 

A similar option would be to use an app to add product page tabs.

This allows you to add more information but in a more condensed space so there is less scrolling for your customers. Looks like this: 

13-52-0ggoq-903ob

Are there any other functions or customizations that you're hoping to add as we approach the holidays? Let me know how you feel about those options! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes