Extremely blur logo

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I've been trying everything for hours and scouring the forums and no matter what I do, my logo is still blur. The max logo size for the Pop theme is 450 x 250px, and the logo I'm using is 1800 x 500px. I've tried uploading logos with various dimensions, even one at 450 x 250px, and Shopify keeps resizing / compressing it. Previously, I tried using the Debut theme and the same thing happened. The logo is ALWAYS blur and it's incredibly frustrating. 

Please see the website here: loven-singapore.myshopify.com. The password is pohwau. 

Appreciate any help. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
38 2 4

That logo is being displayed at 195px wide, but it is actually 194px ... this is why you are getting blur. Try and make the width 194px to see if it stops the blur.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

did you find out how to sort this out? I am having the same problem

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
38 2 4

The original poster's website is down. So if you are having the same problem, I assume you are uploading your logo in the theme editor.

As different themes behave differently, it is likely not a Shopify problem but a theme problem. You can test that out by uploading your logo to the default "Debut" shopify theme that came with your store, to see if you are getting the same problem (there should be no problem, as the Debut theme behaves logicially and should not cause any blurring).

If trying the Debut theme you get the same problem, come back here and provide details of the problem theme you are using and the URL of your store, so that somebody may be able to help you further.

0 Likes